Insurance and Financing
Our team is dedicated to serving you and your family with the best dental care. At Hammond Pond Dental Group in Chestnut Hill, we realize that there are many components to quality dental care. First of all, we need to be good at what we do. Our dentists have the knowledge, training, and experience to take care of your teeth and oral health.
Secondly, Hammond Pond Dental Group is equipped with all the necessary tools so our dentists can work without restrictions. We also understand the anxiety that comes with visiting the dentist. That’s why we put effort into making our office as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Making sure our patients don’t have difficulties with payment makes the experience smoother.
- Delta Dental Premier
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Indemnity
- Limited Guardian
- Limited Cigna
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
Payment Options for Patients
If you’re looking for dentistry services in Chestnut Hill, you don’t need to worry about payment. We accept cash, credit and debit cards, and CareCredit. For more information, call our office.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.